What information do we collect?
We at R&S Industrial Cleaning Equipment Limited collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out one of our forms.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address in addition to specific information in relation to your submission, for example, if you complete a contact form to request a quote we will require personal information as well as product interest information in order to process your enquiry.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or all of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from R&S Industrial Cleaning Equipment Limited, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email we send or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01604 760 282 (Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Any third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about any concerns with third party content or information linked to our site.
This policy was last modified on 15/04/2019
01604 760 282